Tennessee Safety and Health Conference
June 30 - July 2
SGS GALSON TO EXHIBIT INNOVATIVE ANALYSIS AND MONITORING SOLUTIONS LIVE AT TENNESSEE HEALTH & SAFETY CONFERENCE, JUNE 30 – JULY 2
SGS Galson returns to live conference exhibiting at the Tennessee Health & Safety Conference, June 30-July 2, in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. Visitors are invited to stop by our booth and learn how we are helping clients reenter healthy buildings in the wake of the year-long pandemic, and about all our comprehensive analysis and monitoring solutions for IH professionals.
As the world leader in industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions, SGS Galson is also the most innovative, constantly pushing the envelope to deliver quality services at competitive prices. Visit the SGS Galson booth and discover all the ways we can help, including:
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring. Come to our booth for a demonstration
- veriDART™ by SafeTraces – HVAC and filtration system validation for aerosol transmission risk
- Healthy Building Reentry Services – Comprehensive monitoring services to track all aspects of a building to have a healthy reopening and to stay open
- LEED v4.0 and 4.1 Testing Kits – Everything you need to meet LEED standards
SGS Galson is your one stop for all your OHS analysis needs, and that includes our 5 day or free TAT. And visit our booth to be eligible for a valuable gift card giveaway!
For full technical details on these and all of SGS Galson’s extensive services, and to order, contact me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free or text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
See you there!
Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 281 639 3652
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 89,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.