- This event has passed.
August 18 - August 20
SGS Galson to Sponsor, Exhibit, Present and Monitors Indoor Air at 4C Conference in Austin, TX, August 18 – 20
SGS Galson will be involved on many levels at this year’s 4C Health/Safety/Environmental Conference, Austin, TX, August 18-20 as a Silver Sponsor, an exhibitor and a presenter. We will also be protecting the health and safety of conference attendees and staff with our innovative cloud remote continuous monitoring system, SmartSense. Twenty SmartSense monitors will be installed throughout the conference venue at the Hilton Austin hotel to measure CO2. Visitors to our booth will see the SmartSense real-time dashboard and see the ease-of-use and quality results produced using SmartSense.
Offering two presentations!
Chris Schepcoff will be presenting “Cloud-based Sensors for Fenceline, Area and Indoor Air Quality” on Thursday, August 19 at 2:30 pm in Room 415B.
Dr. Doss will be presenting “What’s New in PFAS Measurement? Upcoming Methods, Approaches, and Regulation” on Wednesday, August 18 at 11 am in Room 414.
Other evidence of SGS Galson’s leadership role in the air technology revolution will be apparent at our booth where you’ll learn about:
- The AIHR Shark hands-free passive directional sampler that monitors emission levels caused by refinery activity or off-site sources and helps keep you in compliance with EPA-325.
- IAQ monitoring including LEED, asbestos, mold, and equipment rental services.
- FREE badges for passive VOCs, butadiene and EtO monitoring.
- Reentry solutions for a return to a healthy building.
To register for the 4C Conference, click here.
For full technical details on all SGS Galson’s comprehensive and innovative services, and to order:
- Call toll-free or text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.