Safety Leaders Summit Canada
Find the Keys to Healthy Building Reentry at the virtual Safety Leaders Summit Canada, June 22
Visitors to SGS Galson’s virtual booth at the Tuesday, June 22, Safety LeadersSummit Canada will learn how we are helping clients reenter healthy buildings in the wake of the year-long pandemic, and about all our comprehensive analysis and monitoring solutions for IH professionals. You will also get the opportunity to hear from an SGS Galson expert as Edward Stuber, CIH, ROH, FAIHA, will present at the conference on “Healthy Building, Healthy People – total environmental managing of your facilities for safe and healthy reentry”, June 22 at 10:05 am ET.
SGS Galson services that Safety Summit Canada visitors will want to hear about include:
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- LEED V4.0 and 4.1 Testing Kits – Everything you need to meet LEED standards
- WELL Testing Kits – Basic and enhanced IAQ testing kits
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring
- Healthy Building Reentry – Comprehensive monitoring services to track all aspects of a building to have a healthy reopening and to stay open.
For full technical details on these and all of SGS Galson’s extensive services, and to order, contact Ed Stuber at +1 315 671 3926 or Edward.Stuber@sgs.com, or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
We are SGS – the world’s leading inspection, testing, and certification company.