IAQ Testing and Monitoring Solutions
for IH and EHS Professionals
Your One Stop for
Indoor Air Quality Testing and Monitoring Solutions
Good indoor air quality improves the personal well-being and health of your employees. So, there is no doubt that premises with good quality air are more productive workplaces. One company – SGS — provides all the services required for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) analysis and monitoring solutions, and we provide more than ever!
We provide the full range of testing to identify pollutants inside buildings, including:
- Formaldehyde Home Testing Kit – a simple kit to test formaldehyde levels in homes; your results are received within three days!
- LEED®v4 Indoor Air-Quality Testing Kit – is everything you need to move beyond the old 2009 standard and comply with the new one; we are the only lab that offers a single kit to meet ALL your LEEDv4 needs including the equipment and testing capabilities and the expertise of our experienced lab professionals
- IH Equipment Rental – offering top quality, health and safety equipment, and shipment labels are provided for Free return shipping as well! Direct read instruments for IAQ measurements include dust, humidity, CO, moisture, lighting and temperature. Rental to analyze VOCS are comprehensive with pump and tube, four types of passive badges, and evacuated cans
- Asbestos Testing – using industry standard microscopic techniques to provide the data needed to keep your workers safe from asbestos exposure; accredited for asbestos in bulk building materials and other fibers in air
- Mold Analysis – with almost 50 years’ experience and global certification, we are your most reliable resource for your mold testing services
- VOCs Analysis – offering over 200 different VOC analyses, the most complete listing of VOCs and methods in the industry including five types of badges, NIOSH and OSHA methods, EPA TO15, EPA TO17 methods, vapor intrusion and LEED
We’re your full-service one-stop-shop for all your IAQ analysis need. Our award-winning Client Service Representatives are ready to help solve your IAQ challenge, answer your questions and take your order in a number of convenient ways: