As SGS joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is our top priority. As you are probably aware, all near-term conferences, meetings and trade shows on our event calendar are on hold. As new information becomes available, we will update our calendar, so please check back often.
- This event has passed.
EIA 2020 National Conference and Exhibition
September 15 - September 18
SGS Galson is Your One Stop for Analytical Solutions in the Built Environment
Visiting SGS Galson’s virtual booth at EIA 2020 National Conference & Exhibition, September 16-18, will assure that you are ready to tackle all the analytical challenges you’ll encounter with precision and exceptionally fast turnaround times.
What distinguishes SGS Galson? Credentialed experts, the absolutely most helpful and knowledgeable client-service team, money-and time-saving programs and innovations never seen in this field, just to name a few.
You’ll Find These Solutions at the SGS Galson virtual booth
- Asbestos analysis – Three decades of experience in the analysis of air, bulk material, water, and particulate samples by phase contrast microscopy and polarized light microscopy, have provided SGS with the depth and experience level required by many clients.
- Lead and HEAVY metals analysis – The laboratories at SGS provide analysis of lead in paint chips, settled dust, drinking water, and soil. Using state-of-the-art instrumentation and analytical techniques, we are able to give you results that you can rely on to feel safe in your surroundings.
- Viable and non-viable mold analysis – SGS has offered microbiology services or more than 20 years. With service offerings that include fungal and bacterial analyses, we provide a comprehensive solution to your microbiological requirements, as well as Quantitative Real-time PCR methods.
- Wildfire Ash & Char – After a wildfire, our expert SGS team will help you determine the best sampling and analysis strategy of airborne particulates.
- LEED v4 IAQ testing – using a single kit is designed to be re-used through multiple zones in a building. No duplicate rental instruments are required, greatly reducing cost per sample. And shipping is included both ways within the U.S.
- Silica analysis – meeting all the requirements listed in the new OSHA silica standard and our new silica kits and renowned FreePumpLoan™ program will provide exactly what you need to easily monitor your silica dust hazards resulting in strict compliance with OSHA regulations.
- SmartSense – continuous cloud remote monitoring and sampling initiation system with direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and many others! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- COVID Recovery Assistance Services – includes portable or continuous area instruments for indoor air quality analysis, airborne SARS CoV-2 sampling and analysis, COVID-19 surface cleanliness testing, air testing, and passive and active sampling of disinfectants to protect worker health.
- Equipment Rental – receive reliable health and safety field instruments to collect the data needed to protect workers.
Better Together: Integrating New Capabilities
SGS offers the full complement of environmental, health and safety analytical services at multiple laboratories across the United States and Canada for soil, water, air, and bulk materials. SGS is your one-stop for all your environmental analytical needs.
And with SGS, you get all the help you need including:
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
Register for the conference here. If you’re not attending, you can contact me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health, and Safety
Business Development Manager
SGS Forensic Laboratories
3777 Depot Road, Suite 409
Hayward CA 94545, USA
Phone: +1 510 887 8828
Direct: +1 510 266 8165
Mobile: +1 209 481 4220
FAX: +1 510 887 4218