As SGS joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is our top priority. As you are probably aware, all near-term conferences, meetings and trade shows on our event calendar are on hold. As new information becomes available, we will update our calendar, so please check back often.
- This event has passed.
Minnesota Safety Conference
October 19, 2020 - October 20, 2020
One-stop Analytical Tools for Airborne COVID-19 are on Display at the Virtual Minnesota/South Dakota Health & Safety Conference, October 19-20
It’s now known that the SARS-CoV-2 virus spreads in indoor air more than previously believed. SGS Galson will display our complete solution to air testing of this virus, and other industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions, at the virtual Minnesota/South Dakota Health & Safety Conference.
Two SGS Galson analytical innovations provide a powerful combination to both detect the virus in the air and continuously monitor to determine if the ventilation is sufficient to reduce risk of accumulation of virus in a room.
- Our new air method for monitoring SARS-CoV-2 in the air draws air into a filter to detect SARS CoV-2 in air. This method is based on the same RT-qPCR approaches used for human and swab testing.
- SmartSense continuous monitoring with sample capture, SGS Galson’s state-of-the-art continuous monitoring system, is ideal for CO2 and particle monitoring that lets you know, over time, if ventilation is sufficient to provide adequate make-up air. In combination with our SARS-CoV-2 method, SmartSense provides real-time measurements for SARS air sampling and notification of poor indoor air quality. Additional SmartSense direct read capabilities include 1, 2.5 and 10 Particulate, PID, CO, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more!
As always, SGS Galson is your best partner for all your OHS analysis.
- Helping you comply with OSHA silica regulations
- Providing MSHA Self-Compliance Kit with all you need for dust and silica monitoring, as well as noise monitoring
- Offering our FreePumpLoan program, our Equipment Rental Program and our LEED v4 Air Testing Kit
- and so much more!
We look forward to virtually visiting with you at the Minnesota/South Dakota Health & Safety Conference. Click here to sign-up; there is a fee for registration. If you can’t join us, reach out to our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many ways:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
Edward Stuber, CIH, ROH, FAIHA
Environment, Health & Safety
Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 315 671 3926
Mobile: +1 315 427 4222
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.