CIHC Professional Development Seminar
December 5 - December 7
Learn About World-Class EHS Analysis Provided Locally at the California Industrial Hygiene Council Professional Development Seminar, December 5-7, Oakland
When environmental professionals gather at the California Industrial Hygiene Council’s premier learning opportunity, the CIHC Professional Development Seminar, December 5-7, at the Oakland Marriot City Center Oakland, CA, Gold-Level Exhibitor SGS will display its one-stop, high-tech approach to IH analysis and monitoring solutions, as well as present on its groundbreaking advances in cloud-based continuous monitoring.
SGS delivers world-class services with precise results, fast turnaround, competitive pricing, and a location less than 20 miles from Oakland in Hayward with convenient courier services. Visit our exhibit and experience innovative approaches to analysis including:
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Monitors VOCs, CO, temperature, pressure, humidity, and other contaminants from anywhere in the world with innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- Asbestos – More than 30 years performing asbestos analysis in the built environment
- Ash and Char – Innovative services for wildfire ash/char exposure
- LEED V4.0 and 4.1 Testing Kits – Everything you need to meet LEED standards
- WELL Testing Kits – Basic and enhanced IAQ testing kits
- Equipment Rental – Full spectrum of equipment you can rent preset and with free return shipping
And much more including the full range of water, soil, waste, and other environmental analysis.
Don’t Miss This Intriguing Presentation!
SGS’s Ron McMahan, Director of Sales Innovation, has lead a major real-time monitoring project that is getting national attention. Ron will be at CIHC to present, “Boston Unified School District & Real-Time Monitoring in Every Classroom: Review of the Decisions & Data for 2021-22”, and you’ll want to be there, Tuesday, December 6 at 3:20 PM.
Learn About Our Major Expansion in World-Class Services to West Coast Region
SGS has acquired Silver State Analytical Laboratories and affiliate Excelchem Laboratories with facilities in both California and Nevada for clients in the environmental, water, utility, engineering, construction, food processing, chemical, mining, healthcare, resort and hospitality industries. With the additional labs comes enhanced West Coast-based expert staff to continue offering you top-tier data quality and fast, reliable turnaround times. Their knowledge and capabilities provide a full range of analytical services with an emphasis in drinking water, wastewater, microbiology, air testing, soil and mining analysis. Please stop by our booth and we’ll have lots more valuable information to share with you about our expanded local services.
For full technical details on these and all of SGS’s extensive services, contact Connor Tressen in Northern California at +1 925 667 6362 or Connor.Tressen@sgs.com, Jennifer Ramos in Southern California at +1 909 925 7609 or Jennifer.Ramos@sgs.com, or our award-winning IH Client Service Representatives in many ways:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.