- This event has passed.
Central New York AWMA Joint Technical Symposium 2023
Discover Innovative Analytical and Comprehensive Monitoring Solutions at Central New York AWMA Joint Technical Symposium with CNY AIHA on March 21 in Skaneateles, NY
SGS is joining over 300 local environmental, health and safety professionals through the Central New York Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association, at its 25th annual Technical Conference on March 21, 2023, in Skaneateles, New York.
With local labs specializing in Industrial Hygiene and Conventional service testing, we will be exhibiting our high quality, innovative and cost-effective solutions including:
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Monitors VOCs, CO, temperature, pressure, humidity, and other contaminants from anywhere in the world with innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring. Live demonstrations!
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- SGS LiveView – Live demonstrations!
- WELL Testing Kits – Basic and enhanced IAQ testing kits
- Equipment Rental – Full spectrum of OHS equipment preset and with free return shipping
- SGS Galson’s 5-day or free turnaround time guarantee
And much more including the full range of water, soil, waste, and other environmental analysis.