Please join us for an SGS Galson-sponsored webinar: “Navigating the Silica Standard: Resources to Help” on September 19, 1 PM EST. This webinar is being offered by Workplace Material Handling and Safety magazine. The instructor will be Eileen Betit, Research-to-Practice Director at the Center for Construction Research and Training (CPWR). She has more than 30 years of experience working with construction-industry stakeholders to address safety and health concerns, and developing related communications materials and products.
- Overview of the key provisions
- How to quickly find the latest information on a one-stop site devoted to silica
- How to use a free online planning tool that will help you comply with the requirement for an exposure control plan
- Resources to help implement Table 1
- Resources to help you understand and comply with the medical surveillance requirement
- Access to training resources
- What’s new beyond CPWR resources
To register, please go to:
We hope to see you at this relevant webinar!