NEWS + EVENTS
SGS Galson’s 2019 Client Appreciation Party
by SGS Galson
Date and Time
Tue, May 21, 2019 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDT Add to Calendar
Mill City Museum, 704 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401 View Map
You’re Invited to discover the lively Mississippi riverfront — the very birthplace of Minneapolis — and experience the fiery past and dynamic present of a National Historic Landmark.
This year we’ll be hosting our 2019 Annual Client Appreciation Party within the ruins of what was once the world’s largest flour mill, the Mill City Museum.
As always, we could not be more grateful for your trust in us to be your partner in business. We’d like to show our appreciation by inviting you to attend our 2019 Annual Client Appreciation Party this year during the AIHce in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Say you’ll join us Tuesday night, May 21st from 6pm to 10pm for a night out, on us!
Local flavor cuisine will be provided by D’Amico Catering along with a selection of local beers and house wines. The event is located on the north side of downtown Minneapolis, a 1.3 mile walk from Minneapolis Convention Center. To help with transportation we have hired Premiere Transportation to run a luxury coach loop with ongoing stops at Hyatt Place Minneapolis, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, Hilton Minneapolis and The Marquette Hotel between 5:30 and 10:30pm.
- At the top of the page click on REGISTER.
- On the next page enter 1-2 for the number of tickets you’d like. (If you plan on bringing a guest you’ll need to provide all of the requested guest’s information.) Click on CHECK OUT.
- On the following page, please complete the required information and make sure to enter the name of your guest to prevent creating duplicate tickets. Click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- You’ll get an email confirmation of your registration order when this step has been completed.
- Stop by SGS Galson’s booth # 1815 at the AIHce expo and pick up your party badge to get on to the coach into the party.
This event is by invitation only and non-transferrable. Only the person associated with this email invitation (along with a guest, if selected) will be granted access to the party. Please contact the event organizer with any requests or questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!