Safety 2022 – ASSP Professional Development Conference and Exposition
June 27 - June 29
SGS to Deliver Comprehensive EHS Solutions at Safety 2022 in Chicago, June 27-29
At the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) Safety 2022 Conference + Expo, June 27-29 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, SGS will put its innovative analysis and monitoring solutions on display at Booth #1735. Come see our comprehensive services to protect worker wellbeing in the built environment and everywhere, with a competitive edge on quality, fast turnaround, and cost effectiveness.
Visit SGS Booth #1735 and discover all the ways we can help get the answers you need, including:
- Asbestos – More than 30 years performing asbestos analysis in the built environment
- Ash and Char – Innovative services for wildfire ash/char exposure, the built environment and environment
- Equipment Rental – Full spectrum of EHS equipment preset and with free return shipping
- Lead and Heavy Metals – Accredited services, laboratory expertise and high-tech instrumentation
- Microbiology – Unsurpassed analysis for mold, bacteria including legionella, sterile pharma validation with USP 797 and more
- Silica – Assure compliance to OSHA’s standard with our new silica kits
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring.
NEW! Ask us about our new state-of the art laboratory and service center just outside downtown Chicago.
And don’t miss SGS Senior Scientist, Larry Wayne’s informative and important presentation, “Analysis of Settled Dust for Wildfire-Related Particulate”, Wednesday, June 29, 11:00 AM.
For full technical details on these and all SGS services, and to order, contact Andy Obuchowski at +1 224 213 3798 or email@example.com or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.