- This event has passed.
Maine Safety and Health Conference
October 19, 2021 - October 21, 2021
Find Out Why SGS Galson is Leading the Air Monitoring Revolution at the Maine Safety & Health Conference, October 19 – 21
Visitors to SGS Galson’s booth at the Maine Safety and Health Conference, Wednesday, October 19-21 at the Augusta Civic Center, will learn how we are leading the air monitoring revolution with state-of-the art solutions that help health and safety professionals deliver precise and defensible results that protect people from hazardous exposures better than any other.
SGS Galson’s comprehensive and innovative suite of IH analysis and monitoring solutions includes the following and much more:
- Indoor Air Quality – Everything needed for quality IAQ analysis.
- LEED V4.0 and 4.1 Testing Kits – All the services required to meet LEED standards.
- WELL Testing Kits – Basic and enhanced IAQ testing kits.
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring.
- Healthy Building Reentry – Comprehensive monitoring services to track all aspects of a building to have a healthy reopening and to stay open.
For full technical details on these and all of SGS Galson’s extensive services, and to order, contact Troy Eustace at +1 315 657 2222 or Troy.Eustace@sgs.com, or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
We look forward to seeing you there.
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.