As SGS joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is our top priority. As you are probably aware, all near-term conferences, meetings and trade shows on our event calendar are on hold. As new information becomes available, we will update our calendar, so please check back often.
Georgia Local Section Virtual Spring Vendor’s Day Meeting
SGS Galson to exhibit comprehensive IH analysis and monitoring solutions at GLS AIHA Virtual Spring Meeting, May 7
Visitors to SGS Galson’s virtual booth at the Friday, May 7 Georgia Local Section AIHA Virtual Spring Vendor’s Day Meeting will learn how we are helping clients reenter healthy buildings in the wake of the year-long pandemic, and about all our comprehensive analysis and monitoring solutions for IH professionals. SGS Galson is the Silver Sponsor for this GLS AIHA event.
SGS Galson services that GLS AIHA members will want to hear about include:
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- LEED V4.0 and 4.1 Testing Kits – Everything you need to meet LEED standards
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring
- veriDART™ by SafeTraces – HVAC and filtration system validation for aerosol transmission risk
- Healthy Building Reentry – Comprehensive monitoring services to track all aspects of a building to have a healthy reopening and to stay open.
For full technical details on these and all of SGS Galson’s extensive services, and to order, contact Lisa Bell: Phone:+1 281 639 3652, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or our award-winning Client Service Representatives: