Industrial Minerals Assoc. (IMA) Technical Workshop
March 26 - March 28
Visit SGS Galson at the Industrial Minerals Technology Workshop – Your One-Stop-Shop for Innovation in Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
At this year’s Industrial Minerals Technology Workshop in Savannah, GA, stop by our booth to find out how SGS Galson delivers turnkey solutions with precision, accuracy, timeliness and efficiency. Our goal is to arm you with everything you need to provide you with the utmost in worker health and safety.
Innovations to Help the Mining Industry
Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring – Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
One-Stop OHS Monitoring
SGS Galson gives you tangible value that saves you time and money and delivers what you need:
- Results delivered within five days or your testing is free – guaranteed.
- Flexible electronic data delivery (EDD), a client portal with report access to current and historical reports, and online Chain of Custody (COC).
- An exclusive bundling program that reduces time, cost and risk by ordering instruments, media and analyses in a single order including SGS Galson’s renowned FreePumpLoan™ and Equipment Rental programs
- Innovative research and development to simplify the experience of sampling analysis from the field to the lab including Universal Solvent, Simultaneous Dual Column GC Confirmations, Silica Quartz LOQ, our One Touch mobile application and more.
We’re just scratching the surface here. SGS Galson has no equal when it comes to providing the value you need and expect.
WHAT: Industrial Minerals Technology Workshop
WHEN: Tuesday, March 26 – Thursday, March 28
WHERE: DeSoto Savannah Hotel 15 East Liberty Street Savannah, GA
WHO: SGS Galson
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at (888) 432-5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at (888) 432-5227
Hope to see you there!
Bill Walsh, CIH
Industrial Hygiene Services