- This event has passed.
38th Annual Governor’s Safety & Health Conference
April 2 - April 3
SGS Galson – Your One-Stop-Shop for innovative Industrial Hygiene Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
“The Key to Safety is in Our Hands” is the slogan for the 38th Annual Governor’s Safety & Health Conference, April 1-3 in Anchorage Alaska, and SGS Galson will be there at Booth # 29, to show you how we contribute to that goal. You’ll want to visit our booth to understand why we’re respected worldwide as your one-stop-shop for laboratory analysis and monitoring solutions.
What distinguishes SGS Galson? Credentialed experts, the absolutely most helpful and knowledgeable client-service team, money- and time-saving programs and innovations never seen in this field, just to name a few.
What You’ll Find at the SGS Galson booth
- Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring
Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- Equipment Rental
You get a no-hassle rental experience from the IH leader in client service. With SGS Galson Hygiene Rental you receive reliable health and safety field instruments to collect the data you need to protect workers. Rentals include:
- Free Return Shipment — Return shipment cost and return shipment label provided at no cost
- Real-Time Rental Fees — Excludes up to two days for shipping each way
- Guaranteed Availability — When you order any equipment in our catalog, we guarantee your order will be filled when you need it!
And with SGS Galson, you get all the help you need including:
- Free pumps, media and accessories with our renowned FreePumpLoan program
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY OUR BOOTH – Visit the SGS Galson booth, and enter for a chance to win a Cabela’s gift card!
WHAT: 38th Annual Governor’s Safety & Health Conference
WHEN: Tuesday, April 2 – Wednesday, April 3
WHERE: William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center
WHO: SGS Galson, Booth #29
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at +1 888 432 5227
Hope to see you there!
Edward Stuber, CIH, ROH, FAIHA
Industrial Hygiene Services
Business Development Manager