- This event has passed.
CIHC Professional Development Seminar
December 6, 2021 - December 8, 2021
Discover Our Innovations in IH Analysis at the CIHC Professional Development Seminar, December 6-8 in Long Beach, CA
As the U.S. gets back to in-person work, it is vital that the built environment has access to quality services to assure workers, students and all people are returning to healthy buildings. As Gold Sponsor we will give visitors to our booth at the CIHC Professional Development Seminar, December 6-8 at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel, Long Beach, CA, with virtual viewing options, an opportunity to learn about innovations in air monitoring that alert businesses, schools, and other facilities of hazardous exposures, including in the aftermath of wildfires.
SGS’s comprehensive and innovative suite of IH analysis and monitoring solutions includes:
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis.
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring.
- Healthy Building Reentry – Comprehensive monitoring services to track all aspects of a building to have a healthy reopening and to stay open.
- Wildfire Ash and Char Testing – determining the best sampling and analysis strategy of airborne particulates.
And our lab services include 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free and free technical support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry.
Stop by the SGS booth and register for a chance to win a Yeti tumbler!
For full technical details on these and all of our extensive services, and to order, contact Tim Quinn at +1 619 368 1533 or Timothy.Quinn@sgs.com, or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free or text in real-time +1 888 432 5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
We look forward to seeing you there!
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.