Explore a world of innovative air monitoring solutions with SGS at the CIHC Professional Development Seminar from November 28- 30. In Long Beach, you can discover innovative advancements that notify businesses, schools, and other facilities about potential exposure risks, even in the aftermath of natural disasters.
Visit us at booth #7 where we will be exhibiting our high quality, innovative and cost-effective services including:
- Industrial Hygiene Analysis & Monitoring – Protecting people from hazardous exposures by selecting the most effective ways to obtain data and delivering high-quality analysis and defensible results.
- Services for the Built Environment – Top-quality laboratory services to help clients identify, understand, and monitor potential contaminants in the built environment including asbestos, heavy metals, particulates, microbiology and bacteriology.
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Monitors VOCs, CO, temperature, pressure, humidity, and other contaminants from anywhere in the world with innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring.
- SGS LiveView – An intuitive, web based relational database application, included with SmartSense, where you view your data to see exactly what’s going on at each sensor, location or region. Live Demonstrations!
- Comprehensive Air Testing Services – An unrivaled combination of air service delineation tools, sampling equipment, and analytical capabilities to get you from site characterization to site closure.
- Network of West Coast Locations – Full service laboratories for air, water, soil and hazardous waste including service centers, IH rental centers and couriers in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento and Milpitas, CA, plus Las Vegas, Reno and Elko, NV.
- Wildfire Recovery Monitoring & Analysis – Comprehensive solutions for monitoring and testing of air, soil and water surrounding a wildfire event plus ash and char analysis.
And much more including the full range of environment, health and safety analysis and monitoring solutions.
There’s one more reason to stop by our booth!
Visit the SGS booth # 7 and enter for a chance to win a BOSE bluetooth speaker!
Don’t Miss this Presentation!
Bharat Chandramouli, PhD will present “What’s Your Exposure? The Emerging Issue of PFAS in Indoor Air”, on Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 8:05, in a morning virtual session focusing on Emerging Contaminants. In this important presentation, Bharat will discuss the current state of PFAS with specific focus on industrial hygiene and air.
We can’t wait to see you there!
For more information on SGS’s services, contact:
Senior Account Manager – SoCal
+1 909 925 7609
Account Manager – NoCal
+1 925 667 6362
or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.