- This event has passed.
Northeast Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPLY WITH THE NEW SILICA REGULATIONS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE
As industry experts gather at the 2018 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition in Princeton, NJ, you have a great opportunity to learn why SGS Galson is your best partner in complying with the latest OSHA silica regulations. Please visit our booth to discover the full range of monitoring solutions we deliver with precision, accuracy, timeliness and efficiency.
You will find an excellent resource to help you understand the nuances of the regulation, comply with it and deliver timely, precise results to your clients. We’re ready to serve you and meet all the new laboratory qualifications!
To meet the OSHA standard, SGS Galson offers three kits that are easy to use, produce quality results and are cost effective. The Silica PPI Sample Kit is recommended for most applications. It includes everything you need all the way down to the tape to close your package and send it back to us. For all the details on our silica capabilities, credentials and testing kits please go here.
SGS Galson is Your Path to IH Innovation – Remote Sampling Here, When You’re There!
Previously unheard of in our industry, come to the SGS booth and see these state-of-the-art innovations for yourself that are revolutionizing monitoring and media management:
- Smart Sense Real-Time Monitoring and Sampling Initiation System – a Cloud-based remote monitoring system which allows you to view real-time sensor data on any connected device anywhere in the world, at any time. Sensors include (but not limited to) VOCs, particles, CO, CO2, NO2, SO2, H2S, ozone and formaldehyde.
- Smart Start Sampler – connects to sampling media including Summas, tubes and filters, and automatically or through your smart phone, initiates a sampling event and transmits the data from wherever you are via Smart Sense.
You also get all the IH analysis help you need including:
WHAT: 2018 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition
WHEN: Friday, December 7
WHERE: Westin- Princeton at Forrestal Village (Princeton, NJ)
WHO: SGS Galson
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at (888) 432-5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at (888) 432-5227
Hope to see you there!
Edward Stuber, CIH, ROH, FAIHA
Industrial Hygiene Services
Business Development Manager
Phone: +1 315 671 3926
Mobile: +1 315 427 4222
SGS IS THE WORLD’S LEADING INSPECTION, VERIFICATION, TESTING AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY.