REAL-TIME MONITORING: SMART COMPARTMENT
Have a question regarding our newest real-time monitoring smart products or just want to get in touch? Drop us a line below and we’ll follow up as soon as possible.
for IH and EHS Professionals
GET SMART WITH INNOVATIVE NETWORKING TECHNOLOGY AND GET THE JOB DONE ON YOUR TERMS
Smart Start Sampler
Now that you can finally monitor your IH event remotely using SGS Galson’s Smart Sense real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system, what could possibly be next? The natural next step is to sample onsite using the tried and true media you know will produce the most accurate and precise results. To meet this need and provide you with the true one-stop-shop in sample initiation, SGS Galson, the world leader in industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions, presents Smart Start Sampler, the box that connects the Smart Sense to sampling devices such as sample pumps and valves, so you can sample remotely by either preset setpoint of a sensor level on the Smart Sense or by activating it yourself through the web-based Smart Sense interface.
YOU CAN INITIATE AN ACTIVE SAMPLE REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! ANY TIME OF DAY! ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
Smart Start Sampler is a powerful tool for acquiring an analytical sample in the environment for exact concentration or diagnostics of what is in the air. This allows you to collect a confirmatory sample using government acceptable methods from a continuous monitor!
- Testing for VOCs? Use a summa canister with your Smart Sense real-time monitor equipped with a Smart Start Sampler to activate a valve and allow a summa canister to pull in an air sample when the continuous monitor exceeds 50 ppb. Send your summa to SGS Galson’s lab and now you can use a fully accredited lab-based analytical method to pinpoint what compounds were in the air.
- Testing for metals? A sampling pump can also be installed with your Smart Start Sampler and gather a sample on traditional media. During a continuous dust monitoring event, set the smart sampler to turn on the active sampling pump when the dust reading reaches 2mg/m3! Then, return the media to our lab and identify the metals that were in the air.
Keep in mind that samples can be activated when a concentration goes above a preset level, such as the PID VOC sensor exceeding a threshold or the metals when the particle level exceeds some threshold value you set; or you can log into the Smart Sense portal and activate it remotely and manually such as when an employee reports an odor in the area. In both cases, you can activate the Smart Sample Starter instantly, even from your mobile smart phone!
SGS Galson’s Smart Start Sampler is the finishing touch on the most effective investigative system ever to hit the IH industry. By combining the Smart Sense real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system with the Smart Start Sampler you get:
- Real-time measurement display
- Datalogging with an easy download function from the Smart Sense portal
- Warnings (alarms/alerts) via email or sms
- Instant trending
- Map reference of locations
- The unique ability to take samples for diagnostics of exact contaminants either automatically or manually from wherever you are
- A wide range of continuous monitoring sensors viewed remotely on the web
You are definitely going to want to see a demonstration of this new technology!
To learn more or schedule that demonstration of the Smart Start Sampler, contact our award-winning Client Service Representatives toll-free at (888) 432-5227, firstname.lastname@example.org or chat, or connect by IHLive HelpCamp in real time on your mobile phone, tablet or laptop/desktop. And with IHLive Text, you can immediately connect by text at our same toll-free number.