- This event has passed.
Michigan Safety Conference
April 16 - April 17
Find All You Need for Occupational Health & Safety Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
When you attend the Michigan Safety Conference, April 11-12, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, you’ll want to visit the SGS Galson Booth #119, to understand why we’re respected worldwide as your one-stop-shop for laboratory analysis and monitoring solutions.
What distinguishes SGS Galson? Credentialed experts, the absolutely most helpful and knowledgeable client-service team, money- and time-saving programs, and innovations never seen in this field, just to name a few.
What You’ll Find at the SGS Galson booth
- Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring
Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- Equipment Rental
You get a no-hassle rental experience from the IH leader in client service. With SGS Galson Hygiene Rental you receive reliable health and safety field instruments to collect the data you need to protect workers. Rentals include:
- Free Return Shipment — Return shipment cost and return shipment label provided at no cost
- Real-Time Rental Fees — Excludes up to two days for shipping each way
- Guaranteed Availability — When you order any equipment in our catalog, we guarantee your order will be filled when you need it!
Expert Laboratory Analysis
SGS Galson is the world leader in industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions with the highest quality control standards as well as AIHA-LAP, LLC accreditation. You get all the help you need including:
- Free pumps, media and accessories with our renowned FreePumpLoan program
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY BOOTH #119 – Visit the SGS Galson booth, and enter for a chance to win a Leatherman Multi-tool!
WHAT: Michigan Safety Conference
WHEN: Tuesday, April 16 – Wednesday, April 17
WHERE: DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, MI
WHO: SGS Galson, Booth #119
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at (888) 432-5227
- Email at email@example.com
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at (888) 432-5227
Hope to see you there!
Bill Walsh – CIH
Environment, Health and Safety
Business Development Manager