- This event has passed.
2019 Chesapeake AIHA and ASSE Educational Seminar
Discover Innovative IH Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
If you’re planning to attend the Chesapeake AIHA and ASSE Educational Seminar, April 18 at Johns Hopkins University, Laurel, MD, please visit the SGS Galson booth for a demonstration of our new industry-changing Smart Sense innovation. You’ll understand why we’re respected worldwide as your one-stop-shop for IH analysis and monitoring solutions.
What distinguishes SGS Galson? Credentialed experts, the absolutely most helpful and knowledgeable client-service team, money- and time-saving programs and innovations never seen in this field, just to name a few.
What You’ll Find at the SGS Galson booth
- Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring
Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- Equipment Rental
You get a no-hassle rental experience from the IH leader in client service. With SGS Galson Hygiene Rental you receive reliable health and safety field instruments to collect the data you need to protect workers. Rentals include:
- Free Return Shipment — Return shipment cost and return shipment label provided at no cost
- Real-Time Rental Fees — Excludes up to two days for shipping each way
- Guaranteed Availability — When you order any equipment in our catalog, we guarantee your order will be filled when you need it!
- Ethylene Oxide in Ambient Air
The EPA identified ethylene oxide (EtO) as a potential concern with a new analytical procedure that reports as low as 0.04 ppbv in ambient air. SGS Galson developed a procedure to analyze EtO samples using evacuated canisters at the extremely low levels required for ambient air analysis.
The EPA considers the safe level of EtO to be 0.20 ppbv or lower and SGS Galson has responded with these EtO Limits of Quantification:
6L Summa Canister 0.04 ppbv
Minican 0.20 ppbv
And with SGS Galson, you get all the help you need including:
- Free pumps, media and accessories with our renowned FreePumpLoan program
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
WHAT: Chesapeake AIHA and ASSE Educational Seminar
WHEN: Thursday, April 18
WHERE: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Kosiakoff Center, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road, Laurel, MD
WHO: SGS Galson, Stephanie Scibilia
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at + 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at + 888 432 5227
Hope to see you there!
Environmental, Health & Safety
Business Development Manager