As SGS joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is our top priority. As you are probably aware, all near-term conferences, meetings and trade shows on our event calendar are on hold. As new information becomes available, we will update our calendar, so please check back often.
- This event has passed.
CIHC/AIHA-SVS Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Summit
March 12, 2020
Discover Innovative IH Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
For Innovation in LEED Testing, Cloud Remote Monitoring and Silica Analysis, and All Your OH/IH Analysis Needs, Turn to SGS Galson
If you’re attending the CIHC/AIHA -SVS Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Summit, March 12 in Sacramento, CA, please visit the SGS Galson booth and you’ll understand why we’re respected worldwide as your one stop for IH analysis and innovative monitoring solutions.
What distinguishes SGS Galson? Credentialed experts, the absolutely most helpful and knowledgeable client-service team, money- and time-saving programs and innovations never seen in this field, just to name a few.
What You’ll Find at the SGS Galson booth
- LEED v4 IAQ Testing Providing Everything You Need The SGS Galson LEED v4 single kit is designed to be re-used through multiple zones in a building. This means you do not have to rent duplicate instruments, which greatly reduces your cost per sample. And shipping is included both ways within the U.S. No one else can provide media, equipment and analysis, and no one does it better!
For more details including a complete listing of contaminants and their methods, or to order, visit our LEED Services page.
- Your Ideal Partner for Silica Compliance Partnering with SGS Galson results in strict compliance with OSHA regulations, precise analysis and quick turnaround. With the new eight-hour time weighted average (TWA) permissible exposure limit (PEL) of 50 µg/m3, and action level (AL) of 25 µg/m3 now being enforced, SGS Galson will assure compliance with these OSHA standards. We meet all the requirements listed in the new OSHA silica standard and our new silica kits and renowned FreePumpLoan™ program will provide exactly what you need to easily monitor your silica dust hazards.
- Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations
And with SGS Galson, you get all the help you need including:
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
WHAT: CIHC/AIHA-SVS Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Summit
Better Together: Integrating New Capabilities
SGS offers the full complement of environmental, health and safety analytical services at multiple laboratories across the United States and Canada for soil, water, air, and bulk materials. SGS is your one-stop for all your environmental analytical needs.
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at +1 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at + 1 888 432 5227
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health & Safety
6601 Kirkville Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Business Phone: +1 619 368 1533
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time