- This event has passed.
Nebraska Safety Council Conference and Trade Show
October 16, 2019
Visit Booth # 1 to Find Your One-Stop for Innovative OHS Analysis and Monitoring Solutions
The Nebraska Safety Council Conference and Trade Show, October 16 in York, NE, is where you can find your total solution to innovative OHS analysis and monitoring solutions. You are invited and encouraged to visit Booth # 1 to learn about how SGS Galson provides world-class innovation, precision and superior client service to meet all your occupational health and safety analytical needs. Please stop by so we can learn about your specific needs and discuss our customized solutions.
With SGS Galson, you get all the help you need in air analysis and monitoring solutions including:
- Free pumps, media and accessories with our renowned FreePumpLoan program
- 5-day guaranteed turnaround time or your analysis is free
- Free Technical Support 24/7/365 from the best client service experts in the industry
Among What You’ll Find at the SGS Galson Booth # 1:
- Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring
Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- Equipment Rental
You get a no-hassle rental experience from the IH leader in client service. With SGS Galson Hygiene Rental you receive reliable health and safety field instruments to collect the data you need to protect workers. Rentals include:
- Free Return Shipment — Return shipment cost and return shipment label provided at no cost
- Real-Time Rental Fees — Excludes up to two days for shipping each way
WHAT: Nebraska Safety Council Conference and Trade Show
SGS Galson is part of the SGS EHS North America network of laboratories providing analytical support for all your environmental analytical needs.
If you’re not attending the conference, you can still experience the future of IH analysis by contacting me or our award-winning Client Service Representatives in many different ways:
- Call toll-free at + 888 432 5227
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect immediately with IHLive chat
- Text in real-time at + 888 432 5227
Hope to see you there!
Bill Walsh, CIH
Business Development Manager
+ 1 815 236 7175