Sampling & Analysis
- Each additional compatible metal $23.
- Each additional compatible GC compound $33.
- Each additional compatible acid $33.
- Each additional compatible HPLC compound $49.
- Each additional compatible metals by ICP-MS $32.
- Other additional compatible analyte pricing; see additional compatible analyte column.
– Bulks used as analytical standards for GC analysis will be billed at $84
– LOQs listed do not include the desorption efficiency, which could result in higher detection levels. Please call the lab for more information.
– For additional Method information, please refer to the links on Method types.
– Review the published method when determining the correct number of field blanks to submit with your samples.
– The media shelf lives cited are the maximum possible shelf lives. Media should always be used by the expiration date on the label.
– The following surcharges will be added to the listed fees based on the following sample turnaround times:
** Same Day 200%
** Next Day (12pm) 150%
** Next Day (6pm) 100%
** Second Day 75%
** Third Day 50%
** Fourth Day 35%
- Preferred method.
- Ship overnight refrigerated.
- Call in advance of sampling to order media.
- A three sample minimum submittal is required.
- Collect using 2 tubes in a series.
- 3M recommended maximum sampling hours.
- Subcontracted analysis.
- Protect samples from light.
- Immediately after sampling remove from cassette and place in glass vial.
- Please send, under separate cover, a sample (bulk) of your particular solvent for use as a reference standard. The bulk sample will be charged the analysis price. Additional analyses and fees may be required to determine the DE for results that do not match a common standard.
- Reported results reflect elemental analysis of the requested metals. Certain compounds may not be solubilized during digestion, resulting in data that may be biased low.
- Analyte is referenced in the published method. If more than one published method is cited, the analyte is referenced in at least one of the methods.
- Charcoal and carbon disulfide desorption.
- Treated XAD-2 (2-(hydroxymethyl) piperidine and toluene desorption.
- Silica gel and 95% ethanol desorption.
- Tenax and carbon tetrachloride desorption.
- OVS Sampler and toluene desorption.
- Charcoal and 5% methanol in methylene chloride.
- Treated GFF (1-(2 pyridyl) piperazine) and acetonitrile/dimethyl sulfoxide desorption.
- Universal Solvent GC Method.