BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme Ozone Meter
The compact and affordable GasAlert Extreme Ozone (O3) is highly water-resistant, with an IP 66/67 fully immersible, EMI / RFI resistant housing, built-in concussion-proof boot, built-in data logging features, and heavy-duty, stainless steel, alligator style belt-clip. An extra-loud audible alarm, flashing LED light bars, and built-in vibrator alert users to hazardous conditions. The large, easy-to-read display includes a built-in back light that ensures readings are legible even in dim light conditions. An easily changed 3V camera battery provides up to two years of continuous operation.
- Rugged, IP-66/67 highly water-resistant design w/ built-in concussion-proof boot
- LOW, HIGH, TWA and STEL alarms with adjustable set points
- Provides 95 dB tone and bright LED indication on alarm (typical)
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in) and Lightweight (2.9 oz. / 82 g)
- 2-year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V camera battery
- Simple auto-zero and calibration procedure
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery, and circuitry integrity
- NEW – Data logging included as standard feature
Measuring Range: 0 – 1ppm (0.01 ppm increments)
NOTE:Unit does log data and store it internally in the unit. External software and downloading device are needed to retrieve the data. All data will be downloaded by SGS Galson and saved for 30 days. Please contact a Client Service Representative if you would like the data sent to you. Additional fees will apply as follows: $25 for up to 5 like units, $50 for 6-10 like units and $75 for 11-15 like units.
One Day: $110
One Week: $375
One Month: $900