ToxiRae Pro Single Gas
ToxiRAE Pro is a personal monitor for toxic gases. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases, see list below.
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job and provides unmistakable five-way local alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down.
When ordering please indicate, in the comments section, what single option you would like set up from the following options:
- Chlorine Dioxide (Range 0 to 1 ppm with 0.03 ppm Resolution)
- Formaldehyde (Range 0 to 10 ppm with 0.05 ppm Resolution)
- Methyl Mercaptan (Range 0 to 10 ppm with 0.1 ppm Resolution)
- Phosphine (Range 0 to 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm Resolution)
- Ammonia (Range 0 to 100 ppm with 1 ppm Resolution)
- Carbon Monoxide (Range 0 to 500 ppm with 1 ppm Resolution)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (Range 0 to 50 ppm with 0.5 ppm Resolution)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (Range 0 to 100 ppm with 10 ppm Resolution)
- Nitric Oxide (Range 0 to 250 ppm with 0.5 ppm Resolution)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (Range 0 to 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm Resolution)
- Sulfur Dioxide (Range 0 to 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm Resolution)
There is an additional charge for SGS Galson to download your data which is $50 for up to 5 units, $100 for 6-10 units and $150 for 11-15 units.
This instrument is rated as intrinsically safe.
One Day: $100.00
One Week: $220.00
One Month: $525.00