Providing Unrivaled Competitive Value Means Our Focus is on YOU
Make no mistake about it: The attention we give to meeting your every need is the number one reason SGS Galson is the world leader in industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions. You’re the reason we hire the best IH professionals and give them the best ongoing training; you’re the reason we offer such a diversity of valuable services and programs; and you’re the reason we deliver the highest quality testing resulting in consistently defensible data. Our goal is to arm you with everything you need to provide your clients with the utmost in worker health and safety.
Here a just a few of the ways we provide you tangible value, value that saves you time, saves you money and delivers the goods:
- Results delivered within five days or your testing is free – guaranteed.
- Unlimited resources including service centers across the U.S., the absolute best client service representatives in the industry, real-time live chat, any media and equipment available for sampling, a full series of step-by-step instructional videos and more.
- Flexible electronic data delivery (EDD) with standard and customizable report formatting, a client portal with report access to current and historical reports, and online Chain of Custody (COC).
- An exclusive bundling program that reduces time, cost and risk by ordering instruments, media and analyses in a single order including SGS Galson’s renowned FreePumpLoan™ and Equipment Rental programs
- Innovative research and development to simplify the experience of sampling analysis from the field to the lab including Universal Solvent, Simultaneous Dual Column GC Confirmations, Silica Quartz LOQ, our One Touch mobile application and more.
We’re just scratching the surface here. SGS Galson has no equal when it comes to providing the value you need and expect.
To learn more about how we upend the competition, if you have questions on our services or want to order, please call our award-winning Client Service Representatives at (888) 432-5227, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sgsgalson.com and chat in real time on your mobile phone, tablet or computer.