The SAG was updated with the following:
- The LOQ for Ashpalt fume (benzene soluble fraction) by Gravimetric Method NIOSH 5042 has been increased from 0.050 mg to 0.10 mg.
- The GCMS LOQs have been lowered for all analytes (with the exception of Propylene which remains at 5.0 ppbv) when using minican as the collection medium for: Volatile Organics 1-3 TO15 List
- Volatile Organics 4-6 TO15 List
- Volatile Organics Profile (61) TO15 List &TICs
- Volatile Organics Profile (61) TO15 List
These updates are reflected in today’s online SAG (6/14/17).