BW Technologies GasAlert Extreme Ozone Meter
The compact and affordable GasAlert Extreme Ozone (O3) is highly water-resistant, with an IP 66/67 fully immersible, EMI / RFI resistant housing, built-in concussion-proof boot, built-in datalogging features, and heavy-duty, stainless steel, alligator style belt-clip. An extra-loud audible alarm, flashing LED light bars, and built-in vibrator alert users to hazardous conditions. The large, easy-to-read display includes a built-in backlight that ensures readings are legible even in dim light conditions. An easily changed 3V camera battery provides up to two years of continuous operation.
- Rugged, IP-66/67 highly water-resistant design w/ built-in concussion-proof boot
- LOW, HIGH, TWA and STEL alarms with adjustable setpoints
- Provides 95 dB tone and bright LED indication on alarm (typical)
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in) and Lightweight (2.9 oz. / 82 g)
- 2-year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V camera battery
- Simple auto-zero and calibration procedure
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery, and circuitry integrity
- NEW – Datalogging included as standard feature
Measuring Range: 0 – 1ppm (0.01 ppm increments)
NOTE:Unit does log data and store it internally in the unit. External software and downloading device are needed to retrieve the data. All data will be downloaded by SGS Galson and saved for 30 days. Please contact a Client Service Representative if you would like the data sent to you. Additional fees will apply.
One Day: $85
One Week: $350
One Month: $875